Cuxhaven, 16. April 2013 – The wind farm project developer, PNE WIND AG, has completed the construction of the “Zernitz II” wind farm in Brandenburg comprising of three Vestas V90 wind turbines with a hub height of 95 meters and a total nominal capacity of 6 MW. The wind turbines are already operating.
In addition, PNE WIND AG has begun construction on another wind farm. The “Langwedel II” project in Lower Saxony will be constructed with four Vestas V90 wind turbines with a hub height of 125 meters and a total nominal capacity of 8 MW. The wind farm is scheduled to be completed and commissioned in 2nd quarter 2013.
Both of above projects are additions to wind farms which were previously developed by PNE WIND AG and have been in operation for some time.
PNE WIND USA starts construction on the Belle Fourche wind farm projectFriday, 19. December 2014
PNE WIND AG has founded the German and the UK Yieldco companiesFriday, 19. December 2014
PNE WIND group: WKN wind farm sold to CEE - German wind farm Looft II to be commissioned in 2015Friday, 19. December 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Financial report Q3 2014
- Image brochure
- Current company presentation
- PNE Power 01 2014 (German)
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at godmode-trader, 2014-11-25
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at Aktien Global on YieldCo plans and business development (German), 2014-11-05
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at Börsen Radio Network AG on the capital measures and the YieldCo concept (German), 2014-09-19