Cuxhaven, 16. April 2013 – The wind farm project developer, PNE WIND AG, has completed the construction of the “Zernitz II” wind farm in Brandenburg comprising of three Vestas V90 wind turbines with a hub height of 95 meters and a total nominal capacity of 6 MW. The wind turbines are already operating.
In addition, PNE WIND AG has begun construction on another wind farm. The “Langwedel II” project in Lower Saxony will be constructed with four Vestas V90 wind turbines with a hub height of 125 meters and a total nominal capacity of 8 MW. The wind farm is scheduled to be completed and commissioned in 2nd quarter 2013.
Both of above projects are additions to wind farms which were previously developed by PNE WIND AG and have been in operation for some time.
Convertible bond from 2010 maturesTuesday, 06. January 2015
WKN AG repowers the Weidehof wind farmTuesday, 06. January 2015
Kemberg III wind farm commissioned / The total nominal output of projects completed in 2014 reaches approx. 116 MWMonday, 22. December 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Financial report Q3 2014
- Image brochure
- Current company presentation
- PNE Power 01 2014 (German)
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at godmode-trader, 2014-11-25
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at Aktien Global on YieldCo plans and business development (German), 2014-11-05
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at Börsen Radio Network AG on the capital measures and the YieldCo concept (German), 2014-09-19