Cuxhaven, 16. April 2013 – The wind farm project developer, PNE WIND AG, has completed the construction of the “Zernitz II” wind farm in Brandenburg comprising of three Vestas V90 wind turbines with a hub height of 95 meters and a total nominal capacity of 6 MW. The wind turbines are already operating.
In addition, PNE WIND AG has begun construction on another wind farm. The “Langwedel II” project in Lower Saxony will be constructed with four Vestas V90 wind turbines with a hub height of 125 meters and a total nominal capacity of 8 MW. The wind farm is scheduled to be completed and commissioned in 2nd quarter 2013.
Both of above projects are additions to wind farms which were previously developed by PNE WIND AG and have been in operation for some time.
PNE WIND AG presents its report for the first nine months of 2014Wednesday, 12. November 2014
Webcast for Q3 report 2014Friday, 07. November 2014
PNE WIND AG secures approx. EUR 40.0 million in funds to finance a Yieldco with placement of capital increase (83.59%) and convertible bond (16.41%)Thursday, 02. October 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Financial report Q3 2014
- Image brochure
- Current company presentation
- PNE Power 01 2014 (German)
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at Aktien Global on YieldCo plans and business development (German), 2014-11-05
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at Börsen Radio Network AG on the capital measures and the YieldCo concept (German), 2014-09-19
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at 4investors.de about the YieldCo concept (German), 2014-09-17