Cuxhaven, 16. April 2013 – The wind farm project developer, PNE WIND AG, has completed the construction of the “Zernitz II” wind farm in Brandenburg comprising of three Vestas V90 wind turbines with a hub height of 95 meters and a total nominal capacity of 6 MW. The wind turbines are already operating.
In addition, PNE WIND AG has begun construction on another wind farm. The “Langwedel II” project in Lower Saxony will be constructed with four Vestas V90 wind turbines with a hub height of 125 meters and a total nominal capacity of 8 MW. The wind farm is scheduled to be completed and commissioned in 2nd quarter 2013.
Both of above projects are additions to wind farms which were previously developed by PNE WIND AG and have been in operation for some time.
- Annual Report 2014
- Financial statements PNE WIND AG 2014
- Q1 2015 Financial report
- Image brochure
- Current company presentation
- PNE Power 01 2014 (German)
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at FINANCE-TV on YieldCo project and current business developments, 2015-05-05
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at godmode-trader, 2014-11-25