Info-Center | News
PNE WIND USA constructs Chilocco wind farm project
Chicago / Cuxhaven, December 20, 2013 - PNE WIND USA, a subsidiary of the Cuxhaven, Germany based wind farm developer PNE WIND AG, has begun construction on the Chilocco wind farm project located in U.S. State of Oklahoma. The project, which has been developed to the point of construction over the past few years will now be build in several phases and have a nominal capacity of up to 153 MW when completed.
The wind farm is being built in an area located around the "Chilocco Indian School" on Indian tribe lands. There has been a very good and close cooperation with the tribes of the Kaw, Otoe-Missouri, Ponca und Pawnee and Cherokee during the development of the wind farm.
Martin Billhardt, CEO of PNE WIND AG comments: "For us it is a great step forward that our Chicago based team headed by Frank Kraatz has succeeded in developing this large wind farm project to the start of construction. We are delighted to have Mr. Kraatz, an experienced member of the WKN AG staff by us in our team. His work has made a decisive contribution to the realization of this project. This construction start illustrates that our strategy of international diversification is now paying.”
- Annual Report 2013
- Financial report Q3 2014
- Image brochure
- Current company presentation
- PNE Power 01 2014 (German)
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at godmode-trader, 2014-11-25
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at Aktien Global on YieldCo plans and business development (German), 2014-11-05
- Interview with CEO Martin Billhardt at Börsen Radio Network AG on the capital measures and the YieldCo concept (German), 2014-09-19